Allman Spry Leggett & Crumpler Attorneys
Our firm is fortunate to have lawyers who are certified as specialists by the North Carolina State Bar in real property, bankruptcy, estate planning and probate law.
The firm has provided leadership for the Forsyth County Bar Association, the North Carolina Bar Association, the North Carolina Board of Law Examiners, the Winston-Salem Estate Planning Council, and the Legal Aid Society of Northwest North Carolina.
Our lawyers have served as adjunct professors at Wake Forest University School of Law and the Babcock Graduate School of Management, and frequently as continuing legal education instructors for local and state bar associations. Continuing legal education and personal and professional development require a tremendous investment of time and effort by each attorney at the firm.
- M. Joseph ("Joe") Allman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- C. Edwin ("Eddie") Allman III - email@example.com
- Thomas T. ("Terry") Crumpler - firstname.lastname@example.org
- E. Vernon F. Glenn
- Jodi D. Hildebran - email@example.com
- Scott Thomas Horn - firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Dudley Humphrey III - email@example.com
- R. Bradford ("Brad") Leggett - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen B. Malay - email@example.com
- George T. ("Ted") Mann - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edward E. ("Gene") Raymer Jr. - email@example.com
- Donald M. ("Don") VonCannon - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact the lawyers at Allman Spry Leggett & Crumpler. We serve clients in the Winston-Salem-Greensboro-High Point (Piedmont Triad Area) and throughout North Carolina.